- If you're accessing RAND California from an organization with a site
license, it is not necessary to enter a login and password as access
is granted based on your IP number.
- If you've fogotten your Login ID and/or password please contact
- Your Login ID and password are case sensitive.
- If your Login ID was setup with the default password (as may be the case
if multiple subscriptions were registered), enter a private password
the first time you logon the system.
- Login sesssions are valid for approximately 12 hours, so it is not
necessary to enter your Login ID and Password every time you visit
the RAND California home page. If a logon session has expired when
you attempt a search
restricted to registered users, a brief prompt will ask you to refresh
- For any other technical assistance or comments about content, please email